When two people who love each other decide to get married, they want to live an unforgettable experience with their partner and their loved ones. But, the reality is that organizing a wedding is at the same time an exciting adventure, but also a complicated task. Often, that desire to have an unforgettable experience can make you make certain mistakes. From El Cigarral de las Mercedes we want to help you make your event perfect, just keep in mind these 10 things that never go right at a wedding.
It is not a simple task, it is necessary to take into account many details that, a priori, can escape if you do not have experience or the help of an expert. If you want your event to be unrepeatable and that everything goes perfectly, we leave you with 10 things that never go right at a wedding.
10 aspects to take into account in order not to fail at your wedding
Undoubtedly, preparing every detail of a wedding is not easy, especially if you do not have experience in the wedding industry or do not have the help of an expert in the field. If you want your event to be unrepeatable and for everyone to have a lasting memory of your big day, don’t make these mistakes that many brides and grooms make.
- Not having a menu for your caterers. The menu of the day should be on your account, they will thank you.
- Believing that you can put on your wedding dress in 10 minutes. The truth is that you will need much more time to get dressed and put on all your accessories. Plus, during the process, the photographer will want to immortalize every detail.
- Expect the estate coordinator to be your wedding coordinator. If you need a professional to coordinate the entire event. At El Cigarral de las Mercedes we have a wedding planner service so that the bride and groom don’t have to worry about anything.
- Giving the wrong number of guests to the venue or catering service. It is very important that you make sure you have the final count before notifying the venue. If in the previous days, someone confirms their attendance or adds an extra guest, it doesn’t matter, always let them know so that they have enough food and a place at the table.
- Hire six hours of photography service and believe that you will be able to have snapshots while you prepare for your big day. Without a doubt, having those memories in your wedding photo reportage is well worth it. Don’t hesitate!
- Put a fake time on the invitations so that your guests arrive on time to the ceremony. It will be a detail that your friends and family will not like, it is better to be sincere.
- Showing videos longer than 5 minutes. Even if it has a special meaning for you, it is very likely that your guests will get bored or stop paying attention.
- The speeches of friends should not go on forever, the “speeches” should be direct, emotional and short. The rest of the guests should be able to listen to you.
- Not enjoying your wedding. It’s normal to be nervous about everything going well on the big day, but you can’t panic. Just focus on making the most of every moment because it will go by too fast.
- Keep the guests waiting. If there is something you don’t like about a wedding, it is waiting for the bride and groom after the ceremony, to avoid this create a timing for the ceremony, the cocktail and the banquet.
What do you think about these 10 things that never go right at a wedding? Remember to keep these aspects in mind so that both the bride and groom and your guests enjoy a magical day full of emotions and feelings.