LLEIDA, S.L. (WITH COMMERCIAL NAME CIGARRAL DE LAS MERCEDES), with address at Carretera de Piedrabuena, 72 45004 Toledo, duly registered in the Trade Registry of Toledo, Volume 230, Folio 120, 1st entry and Tax Code B – 45210143 is the owner of the website hosted in the domain: cigarraldelasmercedes.com
This policy has been established in accordance with the current data protection laws, including among others, Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (the “LOPD”) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Implementing Regulations of the LOPD.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the treatment is LLEIDA S.L. (hereinafter CIGARRAL DE LAS MERCEDES), with address CARRETERA DE PIEDRABUENA 72, 45004, TOLEDO (TOLEDO) SPAIN with telephone +34.925.252.064 and email:
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In CIGARRAL DE LAS MERCEDES we treat the information provided by the interested parties in order to manage and provide you with the requested information about our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
The User’s data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the user requests his withdrawal, opposes or revokes his consent.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data reside in the consent of the interested parties by sending their data to provide the information requested about our products and services.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
CIGARRAL DE LAS MERCEDES will not transfer personal data to third parties nor make any international transfer of them. In no case will you use the personal data of the interested parties for different purposes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Right of access: You will have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed.
Right of rectification: You will have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data that concern you or incomplete.
Right of withdrawal: You will have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data that concerns you when personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise treated.
Right of limitation: You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Right to withdraw consent: You will have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Right of opposition: You will have the right to oppose to the processing of your data. CIGARRAL DE LAS MERCEDES will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to the portability of your data: You can request that your automated personal data be transferred to any other company that you indicate in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data by writing to CIGARRAL DE LAS MERCEDES indicating the right to exercise and attaching a copy of the ID through the following postal address: CARRETERA DE PIEDRABUENA 72, 45004, TOLEDO (TOLEDO) SPAIN, or through the email
Interested parties have the right to claim to Control Authority and request the protection of rights that have not been duly addressed to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through the electronic site of its web portal (www.agpd.es), or by writing to its postal address (C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, SPAIN).
The scope of the system is the provision of catering and banquet services, meetings and conventions for individuals and / or companies.
In Cigarral de las Mercedes we are pioneers in the organization of events, our goal is to provide personalized attention for each client, taking care of every detail and trying to exceed the initial expectations of the client. For that, we listen to all of our clients ideas and wishes.
We are in a privileged enclave of the city of Toledo and we have a team of professionals with 20 years of experience in the sector, who are fully involved in offering the best possible service.
Our policy is to always be innovative, anticipating market trends and to surprise our customers. Pursuing a continuous improvement of the service provided and guaranteeing the quality of your product.
Our principles are:
1. Exquisite customer service combined with respect for the historical values of the enclave and its surroundings, in addition to the creation of an elegant environment above other objectives.
2. The return on investment is always subordinated to customer satisfaction, above any other consideration.
3. Each event, each menu and every detail is elaborated under the close collaboration and reciprocal supervision between the client and the company, maintaining the appropriate communication channels with the clients for the detection of their current and future needs, in order to ensure their satisfaction with regarding the fulfillment of your needs, requirements and expectations.
4. All personnel of EL CIGARRAL DE LAS MERCEDES must be aware of being involved in the achievement of the company’s objectives, for which the participation and application of appropriate quality management practices will be promoted among its employees.
5. The permanent will of EL CIGARRAL DE LAS MERCEDES regarding Quality Management will be revealed through training and awareness programs that promote participatory quality management, enabling staff skills to be used for continuous improvement of the quality of service provided.